When your life is going badly ask yourself "am I the problem?". Sometimes God will let things go wrong in your life to redirect your. You insisted going your way, but His path for you is better. Sometimes times you are living life for God and Satan attacks you to silence you. Take it as a compliment. It means Satan sees you as a threat. Sometimes things happen because you live in the fallen world and God allows it for a purpose, possibly for someone else other than yourself.
When Satan attacks you this is when you need to lean into God more. If you try to do it on your own, you will have a really hard time and you will eventually fail. There will be long term consequences like burn out. It can take two to three years to recover from burn out. It is better to avoid that route if possible. God will lead you down the safest path even if it may look like the scariest path. He will protect you and meet most of Satan's attacks on your behalf.
Reality is you are your own worst enemy. You cause more struggles in your own life than you think. Most of it is in your head and you allow it to lead to conflict when no conflict was ever needed. You are self-destructing when you choose sin over trusting God. This is when you have to stop being the victim and start taking responsibility.
When life is not as you expected, wanted, or just bad take a look in the mirror. Get into God's Word and ask yourself some uncomfortable questions. Some questions are am I the problem in this situation? Do I steal God's credit? Do I give God the recognition He deserves? What do I value and why? Am I passionate for God? How easily or often do I fall for temptation? Do I even fight against temptation? Am I willing to put in the work to have a close relationship with God?
Take the time to self-reflect and if you find sin in your life repent so you can receive God's grace. That is important step. To stop doing what you can't stop doing alone you have to accept the grace and love from God. You may know it, but that does not mean you have allowed it into your heart, mind, and life.
If you hold onto your shame, then you are not allowing God to heal you from your path. Allow God to do what He is trying to do in your life and you will find true freedom from the strongholds. It may take time for some people, but never stop pursuing what you know is right. Seek God for wisdom in this journey.
It takes courage to really dig deep and admit you are the problem in your life. It take boldness to face it and decide you will change. It takes self-discipline to change how you think and allow God to change perspectives that don't reflect His perfection. It takes humility to see yourself the way God sees you. You are loved by God, but when you choose the world over Him, you are also His enemy. It takes humility to face the truth and want to change. It take love to redirect your life.
Judges 8:21-32, 1 Samuel 7:5-6, Psalm 37:23-24, 115:1-8, 139:23-24, Proverbs 28:13, John 1:16-18, Romans 8:1-4, James 1:5-21, & 1 John 4:11-12
No comments:
Post a Comment
This Blog is open for discussion. Please share your thoughts.